Build fail with MacOs in connectivity part

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 9 01:43:36 PDT 2014

Thank you Tor for these advice, I removed them.

About Ant, Autoconf and Automake, I used brew. Concerning Junit, I disabled
it.
About 64 bits, indeed I hadn't put --enable-64-bits, I added it.
Finally about Windows, I'm aware there's a pb with 64 build. I did try 1 or
2 years ago to build (just simple 32 bits) on Windows with Cygwin and had
failed. Perhaps I'll give a try another time since I was on Vista and  now
I've got Seven :-)

Julien