[GSoC] Improved Color Selection, Weeks 1-2-3-4

Maxim Monastirsky momonasmon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 01:29:47 PDT 2014

Hi Krisztian,

On Monday 16 June 2014 09:53:51 Krisztian Pinter wrote:
> What I found instead is that SvxColorToolBoxControl[2] methods get called
> when the color toolbar in Writer is used.
Indeed, and there is also a similar SvxLineColorToolBoxControl for the line
color button, in the same file.

> Right now I'm trying to figure out if this is the code for the toolbar
> where I have to make the changes
You should look for the code of the color floating window instead. It's called
SvxColorWindow_Impl, and can be found in the same tbcontrl.cxx file. It sets
the palette in the ctor, and also receives palette changes via UNO using
.uno:ColorTableState/SID_COLOR_TABLE.

Hope this helps.

Maxim