Whiteboard Status'

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:39:36 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I've put quite a bit of time updating the wiki site after pulling FDO
and viewing all of the whiteboard status' have been used. It isn't
complete (needs organized and cleaned a bit more) but it's located
here:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced

Below is a table with some questions I have - feel free to comment on
one or all and I will either not add them to the wiki or add them with a
description. Thanks!

*Status* 	*Question*
compatibility 	How is this different from interoperability?
complextest 	Is this useful? If so -- when should we use it?
conversion 	Conversion of what?
crash 	Is this useful vs. just making sure the title has crash in it?
dataloss 	For me priority means this -- Major/Critical plus a useful
comment. Is someone tracking these to the point that we should start
encouraging this status more?
EDITING 	Just not sure what this means and how it is useful
experimentalEnabled 	Is this useful?
feature 	Why not just use "enhancement"? Are they the same?
fixed 	Status -- RESOLVED ? FIXED?
fixing 	Assigned?
gsoc 	Who is using this? Can QA suggest gsoc bugs/enhancements?
hfmuc2012 	No clue what this is
impasse 	No clue what this is
lhm-limux 	No clue what this is
NoLocSite: 	No clue what this is
numberformat 	Is anyone tracking these that we need to keep it?
odf 	Suggestion to change to "extension:ODF" -- see previous email
odf_validation 	Who uses this? How do we know it's "validation" is it
for developers only?
openofficebug 	Another one -- do we track this for something? Version
"ineritedFromOOo" seems to take care of this
usabillity 	Isn't almost every bug about usability?
TopicDebug 	We have "SkillDebug" any reason to have it as a topic also?
TopicInfra 	We have "SkillInfra" any reason to have it as a topic also?
TopicWeb 	Component WWW? Redmine?
UI 	We have "SkillUI" any reason to have it as a topic also?
unoapitest 	We have "uno" is that sufficient?

Best,
Joel