Where are the base declarations for 'Point', 'sal_uInt16', 'sal_uInt32' etc?

Rob Collins rjc at entelecheia.com
Mon Jun 23 05:49:39 PDT 2014

I have downloaded the libreoffice code source files and loaded them
into KDevelop. I also downloaded the Libreoffice SDK.

However, I can't find the declarations for many basic types.

I have searched using a search tool but cannot find them. Also
KDevelop does not highlight the Types - so it cannot find them either.

What am I missing? Where do I need to look to find the declaration of
these types? Am I missing some declaration files maybe?

Rob