Access2Base - New release

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:26:45 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 10:05 AM, David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com> wrote:
> IMHO there are just two alternatives: Either the code is "ours", in
> which case it should be an optional component and should only be updated
> together with libreoffice. Or it is external, in which case the sources
> should not be duplicated in our repo, but the project should be treated
> as another one of the dozen extensions we allow to bundle. That means,
> download the .oxt during build, unpack it, put it to instdir and be done
> with it. (This is directly supported by gbuild, using
> gb_ExtensionPackageSet).

FWIW, after reading this thread, I concurs with the above.
The current expressed 'problem' seems a self inflicted wound, due to
wanting to become 'a core part of Libreoffice' while not wanting to
follow the consequences associated with that status.

Norbert

---
Tu ne peux pas avoir le beurre, l'argent du beurre (et la cremiere)