how to generate project file for Visual Studio 2013

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 06:32:28 PDT 2014

hi Yonggang,

sorry to hear your mails to the list were blocked

On 17/06/14 10:58, Yonggang Chen wrote:
> I'm stuck here on how to generate project file for Visual Studio 2013,
> and the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3Ct...
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3CtIrMpIA&hd=1> on the site
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/D...
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows>
> helped me a little, I just saw how they work in Visual Studio 2013, but
> i'm wondering how they generate the project file?

first you need to run configure as usual with

 ./autogen.sh

the following command should then create the Visual Studio project files

 make msvc2012-ide-integration

... but it probably was only tested with version 2012, whether it works
with 2013 or not is something you have to find out... the generator is
in "bin/gbuild-to-ide".