Alternative investments from the top drawer

AI introductions at niche.me.uk
Thu Jun 26 09:30:48 PDT 2014

** if you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY & SEND, or just click here >> http://investme.me.uk/uns , Thanks!

Alternative Investments

Hi there

We're very pleased to have you on our occasional 'sophisticated investor' list where we send you (very occasionally) the best of the best alternative investments available to you.

As you might remember, we’re the high net worth marketing agency based in London, but global. Some of our exciting clients are in the alternative investment space taking advantage of the widely disappointing performance of some
more traditional investments. As we’re always striving to help our clients, friends and prospects, we thought you might like to know about these 'top picks' items below, available now.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Molifilms

Straight share buy in company (equity)

Gap finance opps

Minimum £5,000.00
Risk: Medium
Return: Projected 15% per annum
Other: Gap financing opportunities c. 20% inside 18 months.
Info: Spearheaded by Mark Foligno, Executive Producer of The Kings Speech. Minimum £5000.00 in. Red carpet investor experience plus fringe benefits.

Available as an EIS scheme in the UK. Risk largely mitigated.

Molifilms reel can be seen here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHUx86RSYj0

Website: http://www.molifilms.com

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Select Property/VITA Student

Purchase of new build luxury student accommodation.

Units start at c. £82,000.00

Market leader developer (VITA)

Current development : Sheffield UK

Risk: Low
Return: 35% net minimum inside 5 years, guaranteed.

Plus appreciation of property over time.

Luxury student accommodation, new build in Sheffield, sited between the 2 main universities. Fully managed, risk and hassle-free. Units starting at £82k, multiples welcome.

Website: http://www.selectproperty.com

  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stanley Gibbons

Purchase of bespoke portfolio of rare collectible stamps and coins, harnessing the ever-increasing value increments over time.

Suggested minimum £10,000.00

Risk: Low
Return: Up to 277% returns in 10 years. Royal Warrant holder

Higher returns from emerging niches e.g. rare Chinese stamps

Portfolios of the rarest stamps and coins in the world from the market leader. Performance links to the increase in price of the collectibles over time. Unaffected by outside markets and world events. As used by Rothschild, Buffett, Gross
for wealth protection, diversity and growth. Entry level £10,000.00

Website: http://investment.stanleygibbons.com

  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

** although the above are not regulated by the usual bodies, we are duty bound to advise you that you should consult a professional advisor before purchase.

I hope you enjoy our top suggestions for Q2 above – perhaps you’d let me know if you have any favourites in them when you have a spare moment?

With best regards to you and the family,
Chris Brown
Account Director

SKS Media London http://sksmedialondon.co.uk/site

T: +44 (0) 203 286 8737 ddi Hunter Group

‘SKS Media – high net worth marketing, when you need it!’

** STOP PRESS: SKS Q2 2014 newsletter http://sks-media.co.uk/newsletter/14Q2/

BONUS Mentions:

House of Britannia - investing in top British Luxury brands, sophisticated investors >> http://bit.ly/1oaPmVU
GEC Gold - how to turn parts of your portfolio into physical gold >> http://bit.ly/UrxpWn