Icons/themes selection broken on 4.3.0.1

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Jun 27 03:13:50 PDT 2014

Hi Tomáš,

Tomáš Chvátal schrieb:
> Heya,
>
> Seems I have weird problem wrt iconselection and further on with themes
> on 4.3.0.1 build in opensuse.
>
> When I launch libreoffice it searches only for images_tango.zip file and
> if not found shows no icons. Regardless wether it should use oxygen as
> it is launched on KDE.
>
> Other problem is while I tried to debug this when I clicked on "Tools ->
> Options -> View " I got warning "Could not find theme id in theme
> vector." and when I clicked ok whole app closed (it didn't crash tho as
> the exit value was 0 and no backtrace to show).
>
> Any help appreciated.

We received the same error description on the German ask.libreoffice.
http://ask.libreoffice.org/de/question/36123/icons-have-changed-after-update-cannot-be-changed-back/
The question is in English, my answer in German. I think, the behavior
is a bug, but I've got no version 4.3 to test it on Windows. Version 4.4
on Windows does not show that behavior. It might be a problem on OpenSuse.

Kind regards
Regina