[ANNOUNCE] homepages and source URLs of import libraries have changed

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 10:45:08 PDT 2014

Hello,

This message concerns all package maintainers of the import libraries
hosted in gerrit (libabw, libcdr, libetonyek, libfreehand, libmspub and
libvisio). Since the Document Liberation Project has got its own
subsection on TDF's wiki, I have moved the homepages of the mentioned
libraries from FDO's wiki to there. The new locations are
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libabw etc. The old
pages on FDO's wiki still exist, but they only contain a notice about
the move and a link to the new location.

I have also changed the locations for source tarballs, to make it easier
to see tarballs for a particular library (previously they were all
heaped into http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/, which contains quite a
lot of stuff). I have added a level to that, so the new locations are
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libabw/ etc. The *.tar.bz2 files,
used by libreoffice, are still available in /src/, of course.

D.