Sort and copy results

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 17:29:24 PDT 2014

On 27/06/14 17:22, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 12:42 +0100, Wols Lists wrote:
>> Why can't LibreOffice treat it as two separate steps, INCLUDING for
>> things like undo? Treat the copy as one operation, then the sort as a
>> second operation, and if you need to undo it then it's two <ctrl-z>,
>> not one?
>
> I'll take this idea.  I hope nobody will object to this.

Word does it (not that I consider Word a good example to copy from :-)
If Word's autocorrect kicks in, that's considered a separate action from
what the user did, so if I mis-type then Word autocorrupts, the first
ctrl-z reverses the autocorrupt, and I need a second ctrl-z to undo what
I did.

Cheers,
Wol