Current Build from Git: Writer-Wizzards don't run

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 2 08:45:16 PST 2014

Hello,

I build LibreOffice from the current master on my openSuSE 12.3-x64 and
the Writer wizzards don't run anymore. I got the following message once
I run LibreOffice from 'instdir/program':

 ./soffice
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/<username>/libreoffice/libogitrepo/gerritgit/libo3/instdir/program/wizards/letter/LetterWizardDialogImpl.py",
line 87, in startWizard
    self.initializePaths()
  File
"/home/<username>/libreoffice/libogitrepo/gerritgit/libo3/instdir/program/wizards/ui/WizardDialog.py",
line 129, in initializePaths
    xPropertySet.getPropertyValue("Template_user")[0]
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Maybe a regression?

Regards,
Andreas