Current Build from Git: Writer-Wizards don't run

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 06:59:12 PST 2014

On 03/04/2014 02:05 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-03-03 at 20:36 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> Hi Stephan,

>>> Fixed with
>>> <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=97822e3cbc63d3bd110bc3c654b3fbb4d4d1904c>
>>> "Wizards should look for templates in Template_internal, not
>>> Template_user."
>
> Hmm, is the order of nodes under the Template Internal Paths not
> actually retained by configmgr ? Looks like they are put into a map with
> an OUString key ?, i.e. wizards can't guarantee that the "common"
> element will really be the first entry even though "common" is placed
> first in the .xcu

Right, /org.openoffice.Office.Paths/Template/InternalPaths is a set, and
the order in which its elements are reported by configmgr is
unspecified.  Still, at least the two elements given in
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Paths.xcu,

> <node oor:name="$(insturl)/@LIBO_SHARE_FOLDER@/template/common" oor:op="fuse"/>
> <node oor:name="$(insturl)/@LIBO_SHARE_FOLDER@/template/$(vlang)" oor:op="fuse"/>

would both result in the same effective path generated via

> sLetterPath = self.sTemplatePath + "/../common/wizard/letter"

(wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/letter/LetterWizardDialogImpl.py), so I'm
still not sure what is broken for Andreas.  (But
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5fa18dc21644f2a719bf39ec948a586fa8837b6a>
"actively search for wizards dir in all internal templates" is surely an
improvement in any event.)

Stephan