some comments about OOXML and 6536826f2f4c747582d60ed40b0418c6a67a9829

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:10:36 PST 2014

Hey,

I had a quick look at [1] and noticed that it introduces again
relationships with a URL starting with "
http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships".
Please be careful when you add such relationships and try to use a way that
takes care of the OOXML strict relationships at the same time. An example
for this is
oox::core::Relations::getFragmentPathFromFirstTypeFromOfficeDoc

Basically all relations of that type have to be checked against the OOXML
transitional URL and the OOXML strict URL during import. Sadly it seems
that I did not get all places correct for writer yet so testing OOXML
strict with writer still only shows an empty document.

Regards,
Markus