Review of two gerrit patches

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:58:11 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I was wondering if the following two gerrit patches could be reviewed?

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/7777/

This separates moves the inititialization of ImplGetGraphics() into it's
own function, ImplInitGraphics(), which I feel is more intuitive. This is
because currently, to initialize the graphics object, we have to run
ImplGetGraphics(). I really feel it's better to initialize in it's own
function, this helps readibility. And we can actually initialize graphics
with a proper function down the track.

I have documented it here:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/8030/

If there are any objections, as always I'm not that proud of my work that I
won't listen to advise :-)

Many thanks in advance (in particular, to Caolon who worked in my
suggestion to change to AcquireGraphics - but he did it in a more sensible
fashion!).

Thanks,
Chris Sherlock