spadmin, fax machines, etc. is this still useful ?

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Fri Mar 14 06:24:38 PDT 2014

Hi All,

 From my last job in retail-supplying I know a lot of Fax is still used
in countries like Belgium, UK and a lot of African countries.
We wheren't communicating directly between the faxes and libreoffice,
but I wouldn't say that Fax isn't used anymore.
Also in the legal the Fax is still used as a faxed document is legal in
some countries but via email/internet isn't.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders