[GSoC] On "ODF Formulas in Writer"

Matteo Campanelli matteo.campanelli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:36:56 PDT 2014

Okay, thank you guys for all the help.
In the meantime I got my patch accepted! :)

Given the news ("ODF formulas in Writer" not being a valid GSoC talks
anymore), I'm going to apply for another project but in case my submission
to GSoC were not successful I might consider working on a sub-part of this
issue anyway this summer 'cause it had intrigued me at the beginning.

Best,
Matteo

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at collabora.com