Introduction

Suhas Sharma sharma at suhastech.com
Thu Mar 20 05:10:58 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm Suhas Sharma, a 20 year old programmer from Bangalore, India.
Currently, studying Telecommunications engineering in PES Institute of
Technology. I've been lurking around #libreoffice-dev as sush24 from the
past month. I've been reading the code related to the "Connecting to
iCloud" GSoC project. I'd like to thank tml for helping me out on the IRC.

I just saw the application template now. I think I have most of the things
checked out in the list except "Prove that you want to get involved into
LibreOffice". I'm yet to complete an easy task. *facepalm*

Would it be acceptable if I try my hand sometime next week? (Which is after
the application deadline)

--

Cheers,
Suhas Sharma