About "glyph fallback" message (vcl module)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri May 2 06:09:21 PDT 2014

Hello,

On pc Debian x86-64 with master source updated yesterday, I've got this
message on console when going to Options/Language Settings/Languages:
warn:vcl:26860:1:vcl/generic/fontmanager/fontconfig.cxx:868: In glyph
fallback throwing away the language property of en because the detected
script for '0x9f3' is Bengali and that language doesn't make sense.
Autodetecting instead.

In my autogen.input, to give a try to some localization bugs, I put this:
--with-lang=en-US it fr de es pt ru cs hu pl da sv el sk is nl
--with-myspell-dicts

Any idea?

Julien