Windows TinderBoxes of Master need attention

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Fri May 2 12:35:57 PDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

V Stuart Foote píše v Út 04. 02. 2014 v 15:31 -0800:
> @Marcus, @Kendy, @Christian
>
> Other than Thorsten's TB 42, the Windows TinderBoxes of master (TBs 38, 39
> and 47) have been missing in action...
>
> Could you each give them a little love as time permits.

I tried to do make clean there, but it is _not_ a tinderbox problem, but
somebody has really broken the build.

I've just pushed a change just to get a mail from my tinderbox to see
who did the first commit that broke it & will try to have a look.  But
will be glad if somebody beats me to it, and reverts whatever needs to
be reverted to make it work again ;-)

All the best,
Kendy