[GSoC 2014] Code pointers for text properties in Draw

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue May 6 12:04:48 PDT 2014

On 05/05/14 16:24, Matteo Campanelli wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm working on adding text background color to Draw text frames but I
> suspect I'm having troubles finding my way through the basics of the
> whole application's architecture.
> Browsing through code in sd/,  I haven't found anything that seemed to
> deal specifically with text properties.
> I suppose most of the responsibility for text features is in some
> external module (editeng, by any chance?), but I don't understand where
> it is that Draw-specific code makes use of these features.

sd module mostly contains the UI stuff "around" the document; .

for the contents of text boxes, see editeng.

the drawing object model stuff is in svx, with class SdrModel acting as
a container for everything; probably the document class(es) in sd have
one of these.

i'd suspect the SdrTextObj class of having something to do with your
question, if not grepping for "Outliner" should help.