Attention: United Nation Beneficiary

United Nation unitednnation2014 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:26:30 PDT 2014

Attention,

I am Steven Martins. I work with the United Nations. About your Inheritance / Compensation Fund Payment release, the arrangement to conveniently deliver your fund in the total amount of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10.5M USD) have been successfully concluded by the UN Board of officials in the last meeting held.

To enable this delivery, reconfirm the below information to ( headmanoffis at outlook.com ) :

Full Name;....
Address;...
Mobile Tel Number;....
Age;....
Occupation;....
Next of Kin;....

This transaction is legitimate and documents that pertains it's legality will be enclosed to you upon the receipt of your mail.

Sincerely,

Mr. Steven Martins
3 Whitehall Court
United state