How can I become a part of developer community?

Alex Bondarenko bondarenko.alex.1199 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:05:46 PDT 2014

Hello.
My name is Alex.
I use office suite LibreOffice since 2007 (then it was the OpenOffice). I
like this software product and the way in which it evolution. Lately I've
been interested to making my favorite office suite better as a developer
(since this is open source project). I'm programming Python and Java.
Unfortunately I have not take part in large projects, but I have a masters
degree from information technologies.
Can I become a part of developers community and that I need to do for this?
Thank you for attention.