Configure fail on OS X 10.9 - Cannot create Makefile - Claims Ant too old and doesn't work

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu May 15 23:56:04 PDT 2014

I noticed you are looking at bug #33467. Sure, that is good too, but
if you are interested, there is another printing-related thing that
needs fixing for OS X: We use the deprecated setAccessoryView method
of NSPrintOperation in vcl/osx/printaccessoryview.mm.

It would be good to update the code to use current API. We would like
to not use any deprecated APIs, and this setAccessoryView was
deprecated already in 10.5...

--tml