list.cxx in VCL

Chris Laplante mostthingsweb at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:15:38 PDT 2014

I took a crack at it, but it resulted in too much mixing of C and C++ style
memory allocation, which I'm not comfortable intermingling. The overwhelming
majority of the original is implemented in C anyway, so I'm not sure it's
worth me replacing just one facet of the code with C++. Perhaps one day if I
build up the courage I can rewrite the entire thing in C++, if the community
thought it would useful for the long-term.

Chris