Am I contributor

yusupmuk ymukhiddin at gmail.com
Tue May 20 05:54:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

This is also a question of newbie developer who have just started to be
familiar with the project and submitted simple bug fix (that needs to be
reviewed).

I wanted to know, currently what is my status? Am I contributor? I can
review commits/patches in Gerrit, submit my own ones. I created account in
www.ohloh.net where one can list all his contributions to some projects.
When I specified my name (same as in gerrit) and project (LibreOffice) it
said that there is not such contributor in the project. I followed all steps
written in wiki page of libreoffice-development and sent my statement for
adding me to the contributors list to the email
libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org.

Am I supposed to do something else or I just need to wait when people will
add me to the contributors list ?

Thanks for the replies :)