Configure fail on OS X 10.9 - Cannot create Makefile - Claims Ant too old and doesn't work

Husain husain.amri at gmail.com
Mon May 26 04:11:01 PDT 2014

Hi

I tried replacing setAccessoryView with addAccessoryController it wasn't as straightforward as I hoped.

I looked at how NeoOffice did it and they are not using either setAccessoryView (which is deprecated) nor addAccessoryController, their solution seemed simpler and spread over less files. So now I'm studying how they did it and figure out how to incorporate that into LibreOffice. This might take a while.

-- Alamri Hussian