EE_EDIT_CHAR_BKGCOLOR breaks unit test?

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue May 27 17:13:18 PDT 2014

Matteo Campanelli wrote:
> I put it at the end of the char attributes updating all subsequent values
> consistently (all incremented by one).
> Still, it broke unit test for editeng_core.
> Is there some check I'm missing?

warn:legacy.tools:12168:1:editeng/source/editeng/eerdll.cxx:165: ITEMCOUNT geaendert, DefItems nicht angepasst!

In English: someone changed ITEMCOUNT, but failed to adjust
DefItems. Did not check though if that happens also w/o your
change. Beyond that, after Error: a unit test failed, please do one
of..., there's some helpful blurb on what to do next. ;)

HTH,

-- Thorsten