10.10 tinderbox builds crashes on opening any file

Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch robert.buj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 03:32:03 PST 2014

The following command also fixes the issue and you don't need to create any
link to LibreOfficePython.framework:

# find
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/Frameworks/LibreOfficePython.framework/Versions/3.3/lib/python3.3/lib-dynload
-name "*.so" -exec install_name_tool -change
/Volumes/Master/lo/core/workdir/UnpackedTarball/python3/python-inst/@__________________________________________________OOO/LibreOfficePython.framework/Versions/3.3/LibreOfficePython
@loader_path/../../../LibreOfficePython '{}' \;

Regards,

Robert