coverity warnings update, < 170, 0.04 density

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 07:24:05 PST 2014

On Sun, 2014-11-02 at 22:39 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Caolan McNamara wrote:
> > I reckon practically all the "swapped arguments" are ok except maybe for
> > 1242508. (caolanm->quikee: in 1b23e46051d8cc7c01fd8b4d0ea51bfec145db8e
> > there is..
> > - pWriteAcc->SetPixel( i, x, aResultColor );
> > + pWriteAcc->SetPixel( x, y, aResultColor );
> > and SetPixel takes args named x, y. so are those arguments definitely
> > not the wrong way around or is it actually a real detected problem?)
> >
> Aye. But SetPixel arg ordering is just being totally silly. Fix pushed
> though.

Yesterday's run is now an all-time low of 0.04 defect density, with just
163 issues remaining to be triaged.

735814 Explicit null dereferenced in
sc/source/ui/namedlg/namedefdlg.cxx:240 looks like a real problem where
pNewEntry is dereferenced but an above code path assigns NULL to it if I
could get a calc guy to look at it.

and

705391 Inferred misuse of enum really bugs me.
xmloff/source/transform/MergeElemTContext.cxx:235 where
XML_ATACTION_MOVE_FROM_ELEM_RNG2ISO_DATETIME is from a completely
different enum than all the other cases. It looks completely bogus, but
I don't know if it should be some other condition or if that case
belongs to another switch.

C.