'master' 'make check' lcov code coverage report

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:09:10 PST 2014

Hey Maarten,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 12:44 +0100, Maarten Hoes wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I ran an gcov/lcov report of 'make check' on master
>> ('sccomp_lpsolver.test' and 'sw_tox.test' failed for some reason with
>> a core dump, and therefore are excluded from the results), which I
>> could (if interested) upload (if given access) to
>> dev-builds.libreoffice.org/lcov_reports/ for comparison with the
>> report generated for master on 11-Apr-2014.
>
> Maybe cloph or moggi could sort our some type of access there. I'd be
> interested especially interested in which dirs in
> filter/source/graphicfilter have 0 coverage and are import filters.

That is in general no problem. Just send your public ssh key to cloph.

In general I think it makes sense to move that to one of the TDF VMs
and implement a script similar to the coverity one that is more or
less run once a week. If you are interested in working on that we can
surely work something out to get you access to one of the VMs to
automated the generation of the reports.

Regards,
Markus