Build broken with --enable-headless

tarungoyal tarungoyal31 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 03:51:46 PST 2014

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks for the patch. I think a little modification is required.

$(if $(ENABLE_HEADLESS),, \ must be modified to: $(if ! $(ENABLE_HEADLESS),,
\

Also after making this change I got this error:
Test name: testFdo37606Copy::Import
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 2
- Actual  : 1

Failures !!!
Run: 20   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" # for interactive debugging on linux
export CPPUNITTRACE=""[full path to devenv.exe]" /debugexe" # for
interactive debugging in Visual Studio
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking

and retry using: make CppunitTest_sw_odfimport

/usr/local/google/home/tarungoyal/Downloads/libreoffice_4_2/core/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:77:
recipe for target
'/usr/local/google/home/tarungoyal/Downloads/libreoffice_4_2/core/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_odfimport.test'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/usr/local/google/home/tarungoyal/Downloads/libreoffice_4_2/core/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_odfimport.test]
Error 1
Makefile:217: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

On following the given instructions it still fails.

Thanks,
Tarun