coverity warnings update, < 90 remaining warnings, 0.02 density

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 03:06:01 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-11-07 at 21:21 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Caolán,
>
> On Tuesday, 2014-11-04 21:00:27 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
>
> > Great, my next contender for most suspicious remaining warning is
> > 1242526 Arguments in wrong order in
> > sc/source/ui/Accessibility/AccessessiblePreviewTable.cxx:322 where
> > rRowInfo.bIsHeader, rCorInfo.bIsHeader arguments are passed to the
> > ScAccessiblePreviewHeaderCell ctor in the same postions as arguments
> > named bIsColHdr and bIsRowHdr
>
> Done, dismissed. Similar to other occurrences of this row<->column
> wording mismatch; a row of headers where each cell is a column header,
> and a column of headers where each cell is a row header.

Great. So down to 85 remaining warnings now. A low hanging one that is
probably easy to decide if its a problem or not is "735379 copy-paste
error" sc/source/core/data/dptabres.cxx:2701 "nDimSource in this line
looks like a copy-paste error, should it be nGroupBase instead ?", and
it bases that guess off line 2682

C.