master 'make check' failures: 'sccomp_lpsolver.test' and 'sw_tox.test'

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 06:31:52 PST 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 15:11 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 11:53 +0100, Maarten Hoes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > FYI: running 'make check' on master, I have failures (core dumped) for
> > 'sccomp_lpsolver.test' and 'sw_tox.test' (see attachment for logs).

Turns out FWIW, that the sccomp_lpsolver failure on Fedora 20 with
system coinmp is a bug in Fedora 20's coinmp :-)

It depends on some other lib which got bumped to a higher version which
had a different class layout but the dependent lib didn't get rebuilt to
match it, so mismatching class structures -> boom. I've submitted a
Fedora 20 update for coinmp which should fix this (eventually when it
appears out of the update queue)

C.