[ANN] new internal jpeg needs nasm

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at collabora.com
Fri Nov 14 13:35:33 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-11-14 at 09:36 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at collabora.com> wrote:
> > It should be ready now, I've just not tested it on OS X.
>
> on mac we need
>
>  -f macho64
> not
> -f macho

I believe this was fixed by adding --build=$(BUILD_PLATFORM) ..now I see
checking for object file format of host system... Mach-O64
checking for object file format specifier (NAFLAGS) ... -fmacho64 -DMACHO -D__x86_64__
checking whether the assembler (nasm -fmacho64 -DMACHO -D__x86_64__) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: assembler cannot create object files.

Should I try to remove that configure check and hope it will work or is
something really broken there?

I don't know how Windows build was working for me before but now it
really should be fine.
And thanks a lot for the lode thing.

> other than that nasm seems to be installed by default

oh, great

Thanks

Matus