FDO - New Milestone

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 13:07:53 PST 2014

Hi All,

A *huge* thank you for all of your tremendous efforts in managing the
chaos which is FDO :) Due to all of your great work we have hit a new
milestone....._*599*_! We're under 600 for the first time in years.

175 of these are marked as enhancements. Remember the bar for an
enhancement is quite low (if it sounds at all reasonable, mark as NEW)
and give a comment explaining that we don't guarantee enhancements will
be implemented and that a volunteer would have to find it worth their
time to do. For any enhancements that UX should know about, set
component to ux-advice (you can still mark as new, just ux should be
aware of them).

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&list_id=494343&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced

If we tackle those 175 - we could easily be down to 400 by the end of
the year :-b

Thanks again everyone!

Warm Regards,
Joel