Translatable toolbar tooltips

Maxim Monastirsky momonasmon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:27:32 PST 2014

Hi,

Recently I noticed a commit [1] that tries to set toolbar tooltips using the
toolbar:tooltip attribute of the toolbar xml file. But I wonder whether those
tooltips are translatable, because I couldn't find any handling of their
translations. I looked in solenv/gbuild/UIConfig.mk, but it seems to me to just
copy the files to the dist. So could someone please point me to the place where
this is handled, or - maybe they're indeed not translatable, and that commit
should be reverted?

Thanks,

Maxim

[1]