guidance to write a unit test for SetMacroSecurityLevel()

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 05:25:50 PST 2014

On 18.11.2014 23:21, admin at wingarch.xohost.com wrote:

>  Hi,
>  Can anyone send me how to access and change a level of the MacroSecurityLevel?
>  In
>
>  qa\xmlsecurity\qa\certext\SanCertExt.cxx  there is an example of security for certificates?
>
>  How do I write someting similar for chaning a Macro Security Level?

the MacroSecurityLevel is just a configuration entry, see
officecfg/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcs.

there is already one unit test that sets the MacroSecurityLevel:

dbaccess/qa/complex/dbaccess/DatabaseDocument.java
(from JunitTest_dbaccess_complex)

it would of course be nice to test more scenarios, preferably in a C++
unit test.  you can access the configuration via the generated headers
like so officecfg::Office::Common::MacroSecurityLevel::get()