Formatting of README files

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Nov 28 09:49:02 PST 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 01:33:36PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> I think attempting to export from LibreOffice is really pointless.

I would not be too sure of that. For the audience of this list: absolutely. For the
users of our product: unlikely. RST, MarkDown, MediaWiki are transparent to
this lists audience, but quite likely not so much for the rest of the world --
so roundtripping those "formats" to WYSIWYG might be appreciated by them.

Anyway, this is a distraction, sorry for the noise.

Best,

Bjoern