examples to manage docs using LibreOffice as a major component

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Wed Oct 1 06:00:44 PDT 2014

[nicholas ferguson] What I do understand is that Libreoffice had an internal architecture change after 4.0
To prove this worked, there must have been a ton of samples coded up?  Otherwise your clients would have complained and dropped it.
where are those samples?  They should be loaded up into github as samples used to test the new architecture.

And if you tell me they are in cppunittests... only... and no one coded up a remote app that talked to libreoffice.. really?