Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-10-01

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:43:23 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at collabora.com> wrote:
>     + Alternating lines highlight in the Expert configuration listbox
>         + should that be enabled on more places?  possibly even default?
>         + AI Samuel: Will try to switch it on generally; and also check
>           what the other platforms are doing (like, if this way of
>           highlighting is known/standard there)

Currently alternating listbox colors are hard coded, and this is a
regression from the previous state, if we use a non-default theme,
such as High Contrast #2 on Windows. See the screenshot below, text is
unreadable on white/grey background. Even the labels on tree control
of Options dialog have white background as a side effect.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttugyt8y5dgybb1/hicontrast.png

Regards,
Andras