Anti-Virus vendors & warnings

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Thu Oct 2 05:59:12 PDT 2014

"

>>	Actually, I've no idea =) looks like it's an incidental ICU tool
that is compiled; whether it is actually -used- would need further
investigation. Assuming it is not used (quite possible) - then not-compiling
that thing is (perhaps) an easy first step to improve things.

>>	git grep genrb

>>	suggests that it's not used. Any chance you could look into that ? I
assume we are re-using ICU's internal make stuff and we need to patch more
bits out that are not used.

[nicholas ferguson]
Just take some time to study your system.