Crash test update

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 01:14:20 PDT 2014

On 10/09/2014 10:04 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2014 6:53 PM, "Stephan Bergmann" <sbergman at redhat.com
> <mailto:sbergman at redhat.com>> wrote:
>  >
>  > On 10/08/2014 09:53 PM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
>  >>
>  >> I *think* the assert is correct and the RTF tokenizer has to be
>  >> adjusted, but first I wanted to see how much does
>  >> e1cbaebe7fe36690e192778c87b5eb63790017d7 help. In any case, it's good to
>  >> see that this time the jump is around 5 documents and not 1000. :)
>  >
>  >
>  > Just curious, and as those "Crash test update" mails with their
> obscure .csv attachments are white noise to me---how do you read from
> that data that there was a jump of 5 in bad documents, for example?
>
> They list the number of documents that crashed. Each row is for one
> crash test run. So if the number in the same column increases it means
> that more documents crashed. Now there are files for import, export and
> the third one for validation errors. Eike already asked to add the date
> of the test run into the first column but I had not enough time yet to
> implement that.

Ah, so the number of lines in e.g. exportCrashes.csv indeed appears to
increase by one for each "Crash test update" mail.

So I would have expected that all lines expect one (either the first or
the last, whichever way they are sorted chronologically) would remain
the same from one "Crash test update" mail to the next.  But no, that is
not the case, so I apparently still did not get what those numbers mean.

Stephan