[Lightproof] "Binary URP bridge disposed during call"

Adrian Chaves Fernandez adriyetichaves at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 02:36:58 PDT 2014

O Venres, 10 de Outubro de 2014 09:46:07 Stephan Bergmann escribiu:
> Another angle of attack could be to instead use "unopkg add" to install
> the extension, and see if its output gives more of a clue.

Great to know about unopkg, however the output is the same:

	$ unopkg add -v --log-file log.txt lightproof_hu-1.5.oxt

	ERROR: Binary URP bridge disposed during call
	Exception details:
	(com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException) { { { Message = "Binary URP bridge
	disposed during call", Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @178aa80 }
	} }

	unopkg failed.

And the log is empty:

	###### Progress log entry 2014-10-10 11:33:52 ######

I failed to build LibreOffice on my laptop, some tests failed but I think that
it was due to a lack of enough memory. In a couple of days I’ll be home and
test on my desktop. Otherwise, I will use the Chakra build servers.