allow ASSERT_ALWAYS_ABORT for debug builds on windows to be true or false

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Tue Oct 14 07:28:21 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-10-14 at 12:12 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Since you have the source hash in the build-info.txt file, it might be helpful
> to have some script tagging the commit accordingly so that 'git bisect log'
> shows the source hashes too.

That would be helpful.  However, I would ask for the date to show as
well: the ability to predict "the next step will go forward/backward"
and then to see that happen helps to build confidence.

I have added a paragraph to the wiki page [1,2] asking for source
hashes in the report of results.  Would it be worthwhile to provide a
table of source hashes by date linked from that wiki page?  Or will
existing versions in the repository be retagged with the additional
info?

Terry.

Links
-----