python in autogen

timllloyd tim.lloyd at gmx.com
Mon Oct 13 14:33:42 PDT 2014

Hi,

I thought I would have a look at the LO code as a means of upgrading my
programming skills and followed the instructions here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build>

I am running Fedora 21 Alpha which was installed from a live CD so I guess,
minimal install. I have been adding dependencies as I go. Searching the web
has normally explained what I need to install but I have run into a brick
wall with regard to python headers. I installed python-devel but that didn't
help. Any suggestions? I can see lots of python*devel packages but I dont
really want to install them all if I don't need them.

Cheers