About fdo#56963 (bt + Valgrind)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 15 14:36:58 PDT 2014

Hello,

After having been in contact with the reporter of fdo#56963, he gave me a
link to retrieve his file. Even if he declared having moved from LO to OOo,
I thought it could be useful to give a try to the file (400 pages, about 154
MB in size).
So, on pc Debian x86-64 and master sources updated today, I just try to
scroll the file entirely to see what it could trigger.
I retrieved a backtrace
(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=107898)+ some Valgrind
traces with a lot of console warnings/errors
(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=107900)

Perhaps all of these are already known (I think have already read about
"layout management problem"?), I wondered if someone might be interested. In
this case, I can provide the file (the reporter is ok, he just wants the
file not to be too present in Internet),

Julien