copying version from Help > About

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Oct 29 10:45:45 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 16:13 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 10:33 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
> > Hello, All,
> >
> > I am in the habit of copying version information for LibreOffice on
> > Windows from the Help > About dialog.  Today with the build (beware:
> > I am typing this rather than pasting it <grin />):
> >
> >     Build ID: c967872d...
> >     TinderBox: Win-x86 at 42, Branch:master, Time: 2014-10-13_00:02:37
> >
> > <Ctrl>+A in the dialog does not highlight the version information
> > and <Ctrl>+C does not copy it.
> >
> > Is this a bug?  In LibreOffice rather than something on the
> > tinderbox machine?  How can I tell?
>
> Is this still broken for you under windows. FWIW its working ok for me
> under Linux.

Both the version I complained about and today's version from the same
tinderbox let me select, copy, and paste the information.  Obviously,
I did something wrong, but I cannot guess what.  (The way that a
window can come to the top without capturing keystrokes is a familiar
annoyance; I cannot believe that I overlooked *that* possible
mistake.)

Sorry for the noise,
Terry.