Crash test update

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:24:26 PDT 2014

Hey,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 08:25:32AM +0100, Markus Mohrhard <markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> just to make everyone aware of it. We have a huge spike of xls export
>> crashes in the new test run. Now 500 instead of the usual 6 or 7. Docx
>> export is still a problem with 2.4k instead of the normal 450.
>
> Is there a way to get a diff of the (DOCX) crasher list? I mean I would be
> primarily interested in the ~2k that's new, not in the existing 450 --
> hoping that they have the same root cause.

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/new_docx_export_crash.txt

You can do the same by downloading two directories from the server (or
as you have access to the VM on the VM directly where the logs are
stored in /srv/crashtestdata/logs/) and running cat */exportCrash.txt
| grep *.docx which returns all docx export crashes and diff this for
the two directories.

The file contains a diff of the last test run against one from September.

Regards,
Markus