Two-minute(!)-survey on motivation and free time contribution of open source developers

Stefan Kullack stefankullack at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 03:45:30 PDT 2014

Dear all,

for a university research project in an Open Source class at the Technical
University Berlin (Germany) I would like to gather some original input from
open source software developers. I kept the length of the survey to an
absolute minimum!!! The survey is supposed to capture the free time
contribution and the primary motivation of open source software developers.

It would be fantastic if you could spend two minutes on three simple
questions!

Here is the link to the survey: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/MFKXYLP

I highly appreciate the (short) time you take for filling it out!

Best regards,

Stefan Kullack

TU Berlin