How to launch LibreOffice from source

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:21:21 PDT 2014

Thanks for your response. I did a quick search on soffice and it shows me
following output:

kokhoe at KOKHOE:~/workspace/LibreOffice/core$ find . -name "soffice"
./workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CustomTarget/desktop/soffice
./solver/unxlngx6.pro/bin/soffice
./solver/unxlngx6.pro/installation/opt/program/soffice

Among the entry, only the last entry is working. BTW, I got information
mention that solver directory has been obsolete and it has been change to
instdir/program. Do you guys aware of this news?

THanks @!